Washington Garden Club has its headquarters at the Historic St. John's Episcopal Church (circa 1874), located at 308 N. Church St. in Washington, Louisiana. The club was founded in 1987 and is involved in historic preservation and restoration, civic beautification, the study of horticulture, floral and landscape design, and the protection and conservation of our natural resources. It is the owner of the historic church property and wedding chapel, which is available for wedding rentals.
Rental fee $500
refundable security/damage deposit required $100
Original wooden pews
Original belltower & bell
Off street parking
Call Us Today!
For wedding chapel availability and information or an appointment to see the church, contact us.